This site is meant to facilitate the upward flow of information to help our elected officials stay in touch with those they represent. Also as a means to help us (the voters) help our leaders lead.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Ego and Missed Opportunities

2nd Weekly “Sunday Conservative Coffee for Ward 2 Muskegon” came and went. I had my coffee and sausage biscuit without company to distract me from my reading. Two events though were different. One I had a second sausage biscuit. Second there was a nice young lady who came and sat at the next table and smiled at me. I thought she was just being nice. Later I realized I should of acted. But just in case she was there for the “Sunday Coffee” and didn’t know if she should approach me. I’ll say again look for the red, “Red Wings” baseball style cap on my table, not on my head. I understand the hesitation, I should of said something. Oh well I’ll never know. If I see her next week I’ll say hello. Remember anyone interested in coming to the Sunday Conservative Coffee feel free to make a comment on any of my posts or look at the section “About Me” at the bottom of the side bar to contact me through email.

I’ve been feeling bad for not getting more into my neighborhood stuff, the last few days, but I’ve been busy lately taking care of a backlog of my business and personal stuff. Trying to retire is a lot of work. Lol

Anyway I’m still here and trying to build it so they’ll come.

Regards, Live Dangerously Be A Conservative

No comments:

COUNTER