This site is meant to facilitate the upward flow of information to help our elected officials stay in touch with those they represent. Also as a means to help us (the voters) help our leaders lead.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Local stuff.

Well hope you all had a nice Fourth.
Things are getting back to normal now for me finally.

Reflections.

Volunteering makes me feel good. Marion's summer celebration parking was profitable for the Nelson Community Association Food Pantry. He sends a big Thanks. I only worked one night I'd like to give a thanks to those who helped out. Especially to Matt who was there the whole time. Every night. He did a yoeman's job.

The Muskegon County Republican Party is having it's own clean up party this
Saturday morning, I'll fill you in on the exact time and location, as it becomes available. What they are doing is cleaning up the area of road that they adopted. We can use any volunteers we can get out there. The job really only needs 4 people to get it done. But if we have 20 we can make a party out of it, and have fun, draw some attention and make the job quick and easy. Call me at 728-3455 I'll fill you in. PS I screen my calls so please listen to the message and start to leave a message and if I'm there I'll pick up. thanks.

I really am out of time. Will blog more later.
Regards, Live Dangerously Be A Conservative

No comments:

COUNTER