This site is meant to facilitate the upward flow of information to help our elected officials stay in touch with those they represent. Also as a means to help us (the voters) help our leaders lead.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Youth Blitz for Mike Nofs in the 19th

The State Says I Like Mike



And Its putting its money where its mouth is !!

The State GOP is gearing up for a Youth Blitz to help Mike Nofs win the Special election this November for the vacated State Senate seat covering Jackson and Calhoun Counties. See the link below.

-----link-----
http://creator.zoho.com/migoptech/volunteer-sign-up/form-perma/Volunteer_Sign_up/E2tdJnCF4R0PsVtEsUkYOs1WsOtezPMJGDpjQ1yXWTYdvh4xtxgbs40GPn43av7jCGPndNMXxyGMKxYTuvPasXAHjsPJ5b56rw0f/
--------------

This is exciting to see the State Party paying for transportation and lodging for young Republicans. I’m fully behind this. I also emailed the guy in charge asking if I could come along so I could go door to door for Mike Nofs.

Below is a link to an analysis of the contest before the seat even became vacant; by Nick at Right Michigan. The Article was dated 12/2008. The content basically stays the same and is a pretty indepth study of what will turn this election, and why it is turnable. Add to that all the angst that has built up since the Dems have been showing how badly they govern since winning the 2008 election and we have a really great chance to paint the 19th Red.

-----link-----
http://www.rightmichigan.com/story/2008/12/1/141944/268
--------------

It was partly due to that article in Right Mi. that I went to Jackson to see Mike Nofs make his announcement. I needed to meet the guy. Below is my blog about it.

-----link-----
http://bottomuppolitics.blogspot.com/2009/04/mike-nofs-makes-his-official.html
--------------

I have been following this race ever since. Mike Nofs recently won the Primary and one of the Dems in the primary switched parties. How cool is that?

-----link-----
http://bottomuppolitics.blogspot.com/2009/08/nofs-wins-primary-dem-vows-to-change.html
--------------

Hope I can get to go; I’ll keep you informed about the age thing in case any of you older kids want to do this too.

Regards, Live Dangerously Be A Conservative

PS. My new website is coming along, but it will take awhile to figure out how to put the content of my three blogs onto it. I son't have an interactive blog yet, but will have. Leave me a comment here or an email at the Contact Us button on the site http://bottomuppolitics.com Thanks LD

No comments:

COUNTER