This site is meant to facilitate the upward flow of information to help our elected officials stay in touch with those they represent. Also as a means to help us (the voters) help our leaders lead.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

UPDATES

Updates.

Thursday at 6:30 at Love Fellowship Baptist Church corner of 8th and Monroe is our last chance to have input on how we would like to see the money from the Health Department spent helping our neighborhood’s health and well fare. Some ideas I’ve heard are to create a local soccer team, build a park, a garden area. Think health and diet and exercise and come up with your own idea. I talked with Jill Montgomery from the health dept who is putting on this and she is really easy to talk to. Remember free snacks. Here is an easy pleasant way to help the government work the way you want. Become part of the solution.

This Sunday think of me sitting all alone at the first weekly Sunday Coffee for the Conservatives of Ward 2 (or SCFTCOW2 Oh well maybe not), at the downtown McDonalds, at 8:00 am. If you have a problem with the time "comment" or email me. This is truly a “Build it and they will come” type of thing for me. No agenda, no free coffee, (I’m poor too!)and at least to start probably no people. The upside for you is donations not accepted. The upside for me is I will finally get some time to catch up on my reading list. I'll be the guy reading a book. I will have a red Red Wings baseball cap laying on the table. (secret handshakes come later lol). I’ll be there every Sunday morning. Any changes, I’ll post on in my blog. See my side bar calendar for details.

Be of Good Cheer: Government Can Work, Politics Can Be Fun.
Karen Buie and Holly Hughes along with others will be in the Fruitport parade memorial day. Still time to volunteer for either. Parade line up Monday morning if you need a ride let me know 231-728-3455. See calendar on my side bar for times ect.

Regards, Live Dangerously Be A Conservative

No comments:

COUNTER