This site is meant to facilitate the upward flow of information to help our elected officials stay in touch with those they represent. Also as a means to help us (the voters) help our leaders lead.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

CONCEPT

Welcome one and all.
This site is a political action site carried over from my other site.
-----link-----
http://conservativeinmuskegon.blogspot.com--------------
If you want to know my views go to that blog. In short I'm conservative, simply meaning that I believe we have to figure out how to get the government to work. How to cut down on the waste, how to more efficiently let the our elected officials fullfill the promises they make to us. I feel the government is too big but more importantly I feel it is inefficient.

This is the place where I want people to join together to see to it that common sense rules are applied to government as we apply them to ourselves. Also I want this to be a place where people who want to actually do something can find or create with others that something they desire to do.

In this year of elections, I will be posting on the side bar the diferent candidates I favor. Yes that is right the ones I favor. Try them out see what you think. Above all feel free to post here. If this works I hope to get interviews and more active and interactive stuff. We'll see. It depends on my response. Let me know.

Regards, Live Dangerously Be A Conservative.

No comments:

COUNTER