This site is meant to facilitate the upward flow of information to help our elected officials stay in touch with those they represent. Also as a means to help us (the voters) help our leaders lead.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mia & Grace getting closer.

I haven't heard back from Jamie or Jeremy about their progress, and being the world renown investigative journalist I am, I swung by on the way to mail some letters. lol. I was happy I did. They weren't there, but Andy Maxwell a friend of theirs from Texas was, and he seemed to think that they would be opening next week. That is not written in stone by the way. Andy will be the face of the bakery/bistro. He will be in charge of the "front of the store" while Jamie and Jeremy will be in charge of the back. He will be there to insure that our experiance at Mia & Grace will be a memorable one.
Regards, Live Dangerously Be A Conservative.

No comments:

COUNTER